Friday, October 27, 2006




ok fine, so my attempt to go to sleep just now failed.

time to waste time/energy on the internet. wheeeee

i want a digital slr camera. i saw a pentax one in a future shop catalog for $700. that is a bargain. sigh.

it's christmas in two months...

i wonder what my life will be like in a year. i mean being in university/college and living in a different city by myself, etc. i'm hella looking forward to getting outta highschool because i want to get away from people who have pre-judgements carved into their minds already. a fresh start would be nice. maybe they'll even consider me normal.

changing people's perceptions about something is hard to do. first impressions are sticky and messy to get rid of. i need to lose my reputation as a loony bin stresshead. but then, maybe i should keep it. i dont really have anything but that. i'd be a blank canvas

byes

2 comments:

MB said...

in two months I won't have any readings to do for school. woot woot. looking forward to xmas break for that reason alone.

Anonymous said...

no one's normal.