Wednesday, October 25, 2006

it's a shoreline, it's high speed



we, the grade 12s, took the grad group photo today. all 200-something students in one giant birds-eye-view picture. we spelled out the numbers '07 for our grad year

for some reason when the photo was done, i felt like i just graduated from highschool. not happy, but blank and strange.

i "promised" dara that i would cut down my apparently severe amount of swearing. this is weird because i dont think i swear much...

today's a grey rainy day. cold too. there're chills in my bones. everyone is exhausted and my family members are all taking naps. i feel like i'm in Noah's Ark right now because it's absolutely SILENT outside in the streets, and everything is dim except for this room. usually at this time, the streets would be honking and boinking with cars and people and buses and shits.

2 comments:

MB said...

I swwwwear way to much...but I can't help it, well I can but I don't and I secretly tried not to swear in this comment.

Dare said...

*boink*