Sunday, October 08, 2006



i bought a short black dress for grad pix today. the black ribbon one from le chateau, if you were there when i tried it on... blah blah blah. i came home and rummaged through my shit to find my black and silver necklace to wear w/ the dress but IT'S MISSING and i felt like kicking the wall coz this means i have to find something else to wear. I HATE SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES WITH A PURPOSE.

i have a freaking headache from being in that inane, stupid mall for two days in a row. i think my brain is going to turn into a goldfish bowl.

anyway the highlight of my day was a purdy's ice cream cone, chocolate with nuts on top... so delicious i nearly died.

in completely irrelevant news: people, UPDATE YOUR FRIGGING BLOGS. i've been clicking my way to the same 20 or so blogs for the last whatever hours for the last whatever weeks, and there are really only 3 or 4 that update regularly........... its driving me nuts.

i think i'm all adhd when it comes to reading blogs. i need something to read at the snap of my fingers.

anyway the internet is all dull and i think i prefer to study for my goddamn exam right now.

3 comments:

Peter said...

if mine is one of the ones you want to update ill do it now...sorry

Dare said...

argh, I decided not to buy either of the dresses.

Anonymous said...

smart choice dare actually,

yay ribbon dresss!!

I HUNG UP MY DRESS AND I LOOK AT IT EVERY 2 SECONDS ITS SO PRETTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

i wanna do sth tomorrow >< (with u 2, duh)

denise