Sunday, April 08, 2007

don't be like the one who made me so old; don't be like the one who left behind his name


what an insane weekend. i am tired as fuck. last nite was Denise's 18th birthday shindig/sleepover.

the usual gang plus malcolm, ryan, xiao, and matt were there and so was david, who was fucking annoying me the entire nite because he was trying to touch me. good thing i was drunk or i might have exploded. i got three hours of sleep tops. i thot i'd throw up but i didnt. i wasn't wasters but after six drinks words were slipping out of my mouth and i probably sounded mother retarded.

the best part was seeing people. malcolm played freestyle jazz on the piano at three in the morning and i died inside and made me emo. HAHAHAHAHA i am always like this when someone plays music in front of me. hmmmmmm

dara disappeared for a while and i was worried like crazy, i dont even know why. i thot she was kidnapped or something. but MAN i was truly worried. everyone else laughed at me hahah.

a bunch of other stuff happened too like ryan broke the glass and eric barfed (woah) and ben was being emo and so was matt. then there was that whole thing with the pot and the sketchy drugdealer character buuuut i didnt get on that because i am sincerely fearful that i will go crazy and never stop once i start.

we are a bunch of crazies!


i fell asleep at 3:30am, woke up at 6:30am maybe. we ate omelettes and bagels with melted processed cheese in the morning. i came home at 1pm and slept for five hours after that.

i had major mood swings in the morning but only inside my head. oh god im weirded out by so many things.

jeez i dont want to be near a house party for a long time.

ps. i opened my week-old acceptance letter from queen's and i got a $10,000 scholarship! and i didnt even apply for it. hahahaha what the fuck. i am flattered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JENNY AHHH I AM PISSED SAVE ME FROM MYSELF PLEASEEE!!

lara d