Sunday, April 08, 2007




today is a transition day. ewww i have four tests and quizzes in the next 7 days or so, it is DISGUSTING. the fact that i will study for all of them is even more gross. chem and history are taking over my life HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha who wants to bet that 90% of this blog is homework complaintdom?

yar.

i want to return my stupid $450 prom dress because i think i spent way too much money on the stupid goddamn thing. i would return it, except i have ZERO INTENTIONS for going prom dress shopping again. oh well i guess i should just wear it until i am in my 20s just to have my money's worth. i am a spoiled ass poor brat.

i'm stalking my new facebook friends. man i need to get a life. i added this girl Sarah, she went to my elementary school. she was nice, but i havent talked to her for about five years? why did i add her?

OK BYES

ps. im going SWIMMING AGAIN TONITE WOW i am looking forward to it so badly. i think i'm addicted to pool smell and water and doing breastroke.

1 comment:

carrie said...

swimming is awesome. i wish i were addicted to it.

pretty picture