Wednesday, April 25, 2007


hey hello!

got maybe three hours of sleep last nite. loooong fucked up story. i hate when shit like this happens but thats life?

was supposed to _______ with _______, but that didn't happen today.

my computer is fucked and so are all the ones in the art room at school. what the fuck am i supposed to do with my photo project if i cant use them? ugh.

"I do not know whether my present poems are better than the earlier ones. But this is certain: they are much sadder and sweeter, like pain dipped in honey." - Heinrich Heine

.......

i'll stop here so i dont have to go all emo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i felt like crap

-lara

Anonymous said...

Ever tried the drink "Fenny"??

It's the local grog in Goa.

... Not worth flying all the way out there just for that though, I assure you. It makes the breath stink of coconut-flavoured sewerage, I am reliably informed..!!