Sunday, April 08, 2007


MMM FOOD.

man im so emo-something right now. HELP. listened to jeff buckley then magneta lane then elliot smith, ohh this is not a good sign.

my mom is being too nice. it is grossing me out. huh. what the fuck is my problem?

i have way too many thots in my head and i want to run away from them like the wind!

i cant wait till my computer is repaired so that i can upload my stupid photos onto this computer.

i'm such chickenshit. i couldn't love anybody.

i counted how many people i have blocked out of my 142-people msn contact list. i have 21 people blocked. HAHAHAHA this is more than i thot i had blocked.

i should go finish reading Le Petit Prince. mmmm fuck i have to eventually start thinking about that stupid history test on the cold war.

1 comment:

MB said...

i am so hungry