Wednesday, April 25, 2007

hard times are in fashion


im writing too much on my blog these days because:

a) i have homework
b) i am pissed off, angry, emo, etc.

i write best when i am not happy. aha. luckily, i am not happy most of the time.

haha ew at that thought.

i can't believe my marks are "good" when i procrastinate 99% of my life.

what shall i do with my guitar when i move away to university? sell it? take it with me? smash it into a billion pieces in a fantastic glory? set it on brilliant fire a la jimi hendrix?

i found jaesung via facebook today (actually, he found me). i havent talked to him since ... ages ago. since grade ten, i think. last i heard, he went to france to study, but i have no idea how long. i should ask. man, its weird to think that i've known him for longer than i've known all of the mini's!

No comments: