Thursday, April 12, 2007


fuck i dont want to graduate high school. there's too much shit i havent done yet! here i am, with two months of high school to go and i realize that i've been wasting my time doing ABSOLUTELY ZILCH of what i want to do.

i need a universal stopwatch so i can enjoy my life here now, without having to worry...

i quote dara:

Have you ever felt blinded, drifting around in some kind of cavern that isn’t quite depression and isn’t quite discontent? Well, that’s the haze through which I’ve been walking.


this is depressing.

i can't believe i am saying this, but i wish i were going to UBC. i'm afraid.

oh jenny. where is your oh so cosmopolitan, too-pretentious-for-vancouver self now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quoting someone there! I wish I wrote that well.. gah. Basically all of my entries are/are becoming quotes.

_dara

Anonymous said...

I MOTHER know that feeling dara!

-lara