Tuesday, April 10, 2007


my friend daniel's current msn name is "HAPPY RESURRECTION JESUS!" haha that kid always cracks me up.

MAN, i dont want to return to school tomorrow. i want to skip first block and sleep in, but i'm already horribly behind in chemistry. uggggggggggg gurgle gurgle.

i have been WRITING so much shit today. i dont even know what. blogging journaling making history notes (gag). oh shit i forgot to study for that english quiz. oh well...

clare, a girl in my grade who got into harvard, emailed me about our french group project. ewww, french homework is the LAST thing i want to think about right now. fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo.

anywayzzz i should go type up my lovely writing assignment. mmm lovely. i could eat this word because it sounds yummy.

...what the fuck am i talking about?

2 comments:

carrie said...

fingerbang and orangutan
support your local zoo

my b.f. sings that song.

Point Dexter said...

lovely is a tasty word indeed.