Wednesday, April 25, 2007

when we were young, you were the king of carrot flowers.


ewww french homework. i have not made progress.

hahahah we are such inconsiderate little critters getting angry about nothing and everything. arent we all so pathetic.

/nihilist

people are stupid, school is stupid. about to have a brain hemorrhage from this general retardation of my everyday life. BARF. i hope this isnt what real life is like. i have an idyllic pastoral, cultured land of wonderous figures in my head. HAHAHAHA.

started a new sketchbook yesterday because i was utterly bored. didn't study enough for chem but did well on the quiz anyway. i clearly over-study and over-worry.

i dont think i will be _____ to ______. this makes me somewhat ugh.

i made a delicious dinner tonite. i could be a good housewifey if i wanted to be!

in other news, we are studying arab-israeli conflicts in history class. my historyteacher can't say one word on the subject without offending rachel, the Good Jew. le sigh. i wish i could say shit but obviously i cant. ewww my leftist ways scare me sometimes. this chapter is fun to study though, it actually has to do with things going on today. probably the most interesting thing i've studied all year.

i want to see my very few non-mini friends but i have no life nor courage to do hang out with them.

which brings me to the conclusion that i need more friends.

ps. i was going to end the post here but ive realized that i need to go back to my frenchhomework reality once i publish this post. GAH DEAR GOD.

pps. why am i so weird these days. and why are all my questions rhetorical ones

No comments: