Thursday, April 05, 2007

we'll cut this row of good year like a knife






my pictures from THE VATICAN and ASSISI, ITALY are up on my facebook now.

go look!

i signed out "the little prince" from the library today. the little prince... IN FRENCH. i am so fucking excited to read it. the drawings are in colour (the english/korean copy i own doesnt have colour drawings, boohoo). i am in love.

i have a giant stack of books to read. this stack includes jd salinger's "nine stories", hemingway's "the sun also rises", and a book called "THE CRAZY MAN". interesting. i am looking forward to reading all three. haha it will take me a while.

also... DO THIS QUIZ ON HOW WELL YOU KNOW ME. it's only 8 questions and it doesnt have retarded questions. PLEASE DO IT SO I CAN BE BEMUSED. here is the full scoreboard.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


lovelove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i tried. :p


(ps. i like my word verification word: 'noodzlda'.)