Saturday, July 08, 2006

i am so awesomely uncool, i went on neopets and played for half an hour. ahahahahah. im serious.












uhh yeah. i dont think this is too normal in a seventeen year old girl. i had time to kill though.

i went swimming again. fun! my sister recoiled at the sight of Ben&Jen, the infamous swimcoach couple.

its 12 55am and i think i might watch the life aquatic with my sister. i'm kinda hungry though. i think we'll eat bagels and stay up all nite or something.

bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahha I love neopets!
I feel bad that I killed my pets, I forget what their names were though.
My brother and I used to get so obsessed with computer games in the summer, dood it was fun

Lara

Cait said...

i friggin love neopets! im pretty sure i spent a whole summer playing it when i was younger.