Wednesday, July 05, 2006


i watched crash last nite. it was okay if not a little too ugly and vulgar. but i guess thats the truth that the filmmakers wanted surfaced. my sister broke into tears during one scene. that was a surprise.

i had a pretty strange dream. my mom was going to find me a piano instructor, so we drove to the instructor's house (which turned out to be a huge castle on a giant hill). the instructor was a fat jolly bald monk from the Vatican named Monk Didi. uh. righto. then my mom turned into my grade ten science teacher. we made some popcorn. bizzzzzzarre.

maybe i'll go to that camera shop in kerrisdale and see how much the manual SLR camera is going to cost. eeee.

edit: AHAHAHAAA this is frigging hilarious.

2 comments:

Krista said...

was it bullock's big revelaiton scene? cause that scene still gets to me.

My Name Is Fenny said...

nuh uh, it was the scene where the ryan phillipe cop dude shot the black hitchhiker out of fear then realizes that the guy wasn't a threat to him at all.