Thursday, July 20, 2006



i went downtown with denise to watch the Pirates of the Carribean. it was pretty strung-out and looooong, the way LOTR is stretched - a bunch of fighting stuff happening that kind of goes over your head after a while. it was pretty good, though, if not a little too grandiose. they cut ended the movie with strategic timing, so now i'm kind of looking forward to the next Pirates movie.

i bought the strokes' room on fire and pulp's different class while we were in charlie's used cd shop. now i can bop my head and sing along to "1251" in the car while listening to the cd, yay fuuuuuuuuunn.

i just saw denise but i miss her already.

i had a helluva weird dream last nite about my aunt (my mom's sister) killing my mom. there were a lot of sparkly pieces of glass from the shattered car windows and i sat on some of them and there were bloody dots on my legs. and my sister sat in the drivers' seat but i handled the steering wheel and drove like a maniac, trying to run away from i-dont-know-what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg when i was in hongkong, i dreamt EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and i could remember every single dream i had the next morning. (which normally happens every month)

they were creepy but i dont remember any, except one where everyone wanted me to get married...... ya i know they were super weird.

denise