Thursday, July 27, 2006

i'm just coming here to come down

i couldn't fall asleep last nite because it was so goddamn hot in the house. i read the catcher in the rye for about an hour and fell asleep on the couch at 4 30am. ugggh.

i woke up abruptly from my dream this morning to find a single tear rolling down my face. again. the crying is totally involuntary, it just happens, like WTF.

in my dream my sister kept saying "i'm so depressed, i'm so depressed," over and over and she really did seem so too. i was in her band class and then braverman taught me how to play some crazy shit and then the next moment, it was my sister's funeral because apparently my sister had drowned herself.

thats when i woke and i was kind of scared shitless.

i made myself a perfect sunny side up egg for breakfast and even ate the yolk.

i dunno, i was trying to cheer myself up.

it must have been the catcher in the rye that made me have such a dream. ehh.

No comments: