Wednesday, July 26, 2006



this morning when i woke, the first thing i did was turn on the clock radio on 99.3 the fox. i havent listened to the radio in aaaaaaaaages. anyway, an acoustic version of incubus's "pardon me" was playing and i nearly died in nostalgia. right then i wanted to stop giving a fuck about indie whatnots and go back listening to old radio rock like i used to when i was like 13, 14. it was like, who gives a fuck about most serene republic and tapes n tapes, anyway? i lay there on my bed just listening to that for a while.

similarly, at midnite, i was watching MuchMoreRetro (where they play "retro" music videos) and WOAH they played weezer's "the sweater song" and red hot chili peppers' "under the bridge" and it kind of made me feel old coz since when are weezer and the chili peppers RETRO?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen I really miss the days when I listened to some of the same music as you....you've totally left me in the dust and it sucks.

:( hehehehehe

Lara

Susie said...

You are not old Jen!

I can't believe those songs are 'retro' either.

Krista said...

i still listen to that old radio stuff cause that's all download really. i have no idea what the new scene is with music. soooo lost, haha.