Monday, July 17, 2006

jigsaw jazz and the get fresh glow




ive been on myspace for a while today because i was looking up all these bands that i am clueless about that i possibly need to research ummm ya what? myspace is like a black hole. it sucks me up and when it spits me back out, i feel totally dazed and I HAVE TOTALLY LOST THE SENSE OF TIME.

i guess i dont really see the point of my blog during the summer. i have nothing to write about or i'm outside or im reading. ha. more accurately, i have nothing to complain about and nothing to procrastinate my hours away

my blog is my complaining tool. and im good at using it towards that aim

i watched the corporation again last nite and i got the book version by joel bakan out of the library so i'm reading that and a lot of adbusters. i forget when the subscription runs out. thanks lara!

i am so incredibly excited for my trip to korea it's not even funny. im going to act like a fucking tourist once i get there prob hahahahah. we technically have 10 days of vacation but really, its actually only a week if you minus the date change crap plus the fucking sixteen hour flight. ugh!!!!

havent gone cd shopping in like a month. i wonder how many gigabytes of music i have on this computer. like, bazillions. the fiery furnaces is my new favourite band because they're crazy. i dunno. i feel like i have ADD.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the Corporation so bad.

You should see Bowling for Columbine if you haven't already.

its amazing.

I think adbusters runs out in a year but I'm not positive.

Can't wait to see you!

Lara