Saturday, July 08, 2006

i think ive managed to read all the harry potters in the house. reading hp is kind of like looking through a photo album or something. i guess coz harry grows up in his adolescence kind of. it makes me feel nostalgic. i dunno.

i was looking for something in my closet when i found a box of 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles. my dad and i used to do a shitload of jigsaw puzzles when i was younger and was still living with him. we are (or maybe were) both nuts about puzzles and my mom got so annoyed because those things are very messy. our infatuation with puzzles is pretty much the only thing i have in common with him. eh.

im learning how to use photoshop cs2 out of an instructional library book. so far i've learned how the toolbox works, haaaaaaa. its fun dood. yay and stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do realize that you've been making me reread all the harry potter novels, too, right?

Anonymous said...

lmfao. I haven't been able to read anything, but all I've seen card captor sakura, hp, neopets, and naussica pics. *jealous*

<--- has negative time amounts

_dara

PatZ said...

eeeeveryone on a university campus has inordinate amounts of free time. theres no such thing as work, just stuff that gets in the way of free time.