Tuesday, July 11, 2006


i got back from my whatchamacallit. trip. it was tiring but fun and i was in a super good mood most of the time, i wasnt even outwardly cynical one bit, nope, honest. i was such a nice/thotful person the last two days, i cant really believe that was me. i took about twenty gazillion shitty photos, those will have to come later.

i finished reading fight club. what an intense book. i didnt really figure things out until more than halfway through the book, but after that i couldn't put it down and my mind was pretty much immobilized. um. it's one of the scariest and creepiest books ive ever read.

i managed to watch the second half and extra time bits of the world cup finals. woaaah. eventful and controversial. mmhmmm. i have sympathy for the french coz they've had pretty much zero luck this year.

i had a vivid dream last nite about christmastime. this was my third time waking up from my dream to find myself sniffing and in tears. kind of weird.

i have to wake up at eight in the morning so i can be all go-getter-like and attend frigging workshops on writing. it seemed like a good productive idea when i signed up for it, but right now im too tired to even think about it. ehhh. i'll have to meet all sorts of journalism type kids who are just like me. this is going to be pretty eww.

No comments: