Saturday, July 01, 2006

why so green and lonely? heaven sent you to me


we are accidents, accidents waiting to happen...

my mom left me a huge list of chores to do today. i've done one task and i'm tired already. i had to wash about 700 pounds of pickled chinese cabbage because my mom's making kimchi. that took like four hours. i wonder how much fresh water i used up doing that. probably like a hundred litres. hmm hmm. everything in my kitchen is so salt-encrusted from the pickling prcess, there are going to be barnacles growing on the countertops.

i should really vacuum my room and shit. eww. i've been waiting for my family to return from the swim meet for about 3 hours now... i havent seen my mom or my sister in about 18 hours. it gets too lonely when i stay at home, i have to go out and borrow dvds or go to the park and whatnot.

my family is kind of crazy during the summer because my sister's swimming practices and meets and waterpolo games take top priority over everything. i can't even remember the last time i had a meal with either of them.

i guess i should go clean up.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think somebody's listening to Radiohead!

What's kimchi?