Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the drugs and self-ambition have been helping me to hide


this was hilarious. i laughed out loud when he goes:

"Of course, you'd be buying all this stuff if I was shaking my ass."
*attempts to dance*
"How the fuck do they do that?"

HAHAHAHAH.

in other irrelevant news, i have essays and poems to write. can you believe it? i have to write 2 poems with "valentine's day" as theme. well, not have to, but the prize money is good, and i am completely broke, so why not try. the thing is, i CAN'T, for the life of me, write poems that aren't sucky, and if i did write one that's only mediocre, i would be too scared to share them with people anyway. they'd laugh.

whenever i see something even a teensiest bit out of ordinary, like two kids playing rock paper scissors or somebody with bright green shoelaces, i immediately and automatically start plucking moods and arranging words around in my head, trying to make one or two nice literary sentences. usually the good ones end up in my blog. i dont know why or how it happens. it just does. i like words. too bad my last blog was deleted, because it had lots of sentences i liked on there. but they are also in my head, so thats okay.

No comments: