Saturday, February 25, 2006

jonny greenwood at the organ
(radiohead blog.)


HA!

...


i console people who have the same problems as i do. which makes me think, how the fuck do i give them advice if i dont have any advice for myself? weeeird. ugh.



BAH.


blaharghughblablab blargh.

on the other hand, today, someone complimented me that i was "deep" and "different". it makes me laugh but im glad she said it anyway. plus i got stuff out of her (TWO batches of gossip in one day? NO WAY.) so it was fun. i am too good at making people talk about their innermost thoughts. aha. riiiiight-o. i think im getting just a TAD bit carried away.

i wish i could stop obsessing about completely trite and boring crap. somebody shoot me with an emo gun.

2 comments:

Nate James said...

i love radiohead!

i saw them in concert when i was 16 durring their 'hail to the thief' tour. it was the best show iv ever seen!

My Name Is Fenny said...

awww im so jealous. goddammit.