Monday, February 27, 2006


oy. i have no idea what im doing...
its frikken 12 30am. erlackkkkk.

SLEEP would be a good idea

i want summer nowwwwww
although that means i would be in grade 12
and thats a tad bit too creepy

reading xangas is so addictive.. every second xanga you click on is someone you know
plus they're retarded and therefore funny to reeeed.

my sister is ubersick and shes complaining like crazy.

Panic! at the disco is very... odd.
one of their songs are titled "Lying is the most fun a girl could have without taking her clothes off",
after a quote from the movie "closer".

i havent bought a fricking cd since january
plus a lot of my cds are scratched
uggg.

i have nothing to be whiny about
weeeird.

woah one more week until the size of my class decreases by half.
this will be interesting.
hahahahahahah.

ooo, i just remembered
last math class, my new math teacher and i had an argument
wherein she was totally wrong
i was like HA IN YOUR FACE! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A RATIONAL NUMBER IS!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111one!!!11
etc.
plus zach was on my side and we were like HA!
then she checked her "math dictionary" then we were right.
BURN.

i may be paranoid, but im not an andoid.

i should stop blogging at midnite every so often
its bad for my health

I CAN JUGGLE.
this guy in dreads showed me how.
it was awesome.

today we went to safeway and bought some toothpaste.
my mom requires a special kind of toothpaste
the kind for sensitive teeth.
very interesting, i know.

by the 2010 olympics in vancouver, i will be 21.
WOAH.

one time i dreamed that i went to coquitlam for a fancy outdoorsy dinner party and there were lots of candles on the tables and somebody gave me a bouquet of red roses. then we played cards afterwards. weird.

sometimes it's weird when you realize you have more in common with the people you hate than you do with your friends.

ooookies.

i love it in the alexisonfire song when it goes:
"This is a .44 caliber love letter straight from my heart."

its 3 minutes to 1am.

k bye.

5 comments:

Nate James said...

short bursts of random thoughts, i like it! hahah

Anonymous said...

yes i know....esther knows a shit loads of bands and crap...but shes snobby about it.

and she is snobby in general.

and whiny.

and touchy.

and im tired of her and everyone else in our stupid class.

Anonymous said...

ps. the name "alexisonfire" annoys me

Dare said...

:O but alex is on fire!

Dare said...

whoops, I forgot to comment on how trippy the negative version is. I heart it muchly. At first I thought you did it by hand somehow..