Friday, February 10, 2006

indeed.


tonite was the most amazing night ever. god. my classmates and i made a fanfuckingtastic scrapbook for someone who is leaving our school. making of this 20-page scrapbook was amazing. 11 of my classmates got together and spent 4 intense, frantic hours making it, and all 29 of us in the class wrote letters for him. the scrapbook's gotta be one of the most beautiful things i've ever made or helped make in my life. it has photos from the collection of a dozen people, over a period of four frigging short years. photos from outdoor trips, school life, and foreign exchanges. i feel like i can fly. weeird. tomorrow's going to be so emotional with him leaving, but i'm so proud of myself and my classmates for putting together this awesome scrapbook. i love everyone in 11M. i love my class.

No comments: