Saturday, February 18, 2006

hot topic is the way that we want it


i dunno why im still on the computer, how more lame can i get? i need sleeeeep godammit.

i visited eBay for the first time in my life today. it is pretty weird how so many people use it efficiently.

apparently there is an Emily Haines solo cd floating around on the internet? i dont know. where do people get these things?!?

i dont love anything.

my office glows all nite long.

racheal is sleeping over at bar's house tomorrow. iiiiii know. scandalous.

my broken social scene cd is scratched. shit. sigh. this means i'll have to buy another one.. or something.

SOMEBODY SEW ME SOME WINGS ON MY BACK SO I CAN FLY

once me and thomas made this awesome story. in the story, i was married to a pharmacist but then i ditched him for some motorcycle dude (who was actually a butterfly in disguise) and i got some wings and flew away with him. and the story ends with my high-fiving thomas. i am clearly very normal indeed.

No comments: