Tuesday, February 07, 2006

blah blah blah stars blah blah blah, blah blah.

2 of my friends have their birthdays in the next few days. i plan to somehow make my presents uber awesome, 'somehow' being the operative word. i make up my lack of money with my pseduo-artistic talent (therefore handmade gifts) and devotion to putting stuff together and being thoughtful, etc.

quote of the day: crazy people think theyre sane, sane people think they're crazy.

btw, the new Belle and Sebastian album "The Life Pursuit" came out today.

dear catastrophe waitress.
i'm sorry that he hit you with a full can of coke
it's no joke.

zach braff is way too awesome.

2 comments:

Dare said...

fahhhhk.

I'm a bad friend. T_T 'cause my mom's bday and ss essay is more important than Lara's bday dinner/finding of gift. But I'm semi thinking of baking things. Too bad I suck at baking.

My Name Is Fenny said...

ha. socials essay... la la la. i am topicless.