Wednesday, February 15, 2006

last block of school just ended. we had a socials test last block and the substitute yelled at criss/samar/cait, et al, because they were being noisy even though some people weren't done writing the test. he yelled about how they were being disrespectful and how they should have failed the test, etc, etc, etc. hahaha, it was the most awesome thing ever to see them getting yelled at. burrrrn. they should have been expelled. that would have been sweet. everything is annoying me today.

/cynical

1 comment:

Krista said...

I wish I cared as much about school when I was in grade 12, prolly would've had better grades and a better time.

I love it when teacher's yell at people who need to be yelled at, it's sweet and funny even though it shouldn't be.

But be careful, this kind of student mentality spills over to university/college...it never ends!