Sunday, February 19, 2006

i need me some big fat crying emoticons.

cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

excellent!

my face is yellow and my head is bald.
hey wait, im technically yellow. that made actual sense *GASP*
i cry blue tears.
they are fat and uncatchable,
like denise's tears.
no one wants to catch my tears anyway
except maybe dara, cause shes insane.
i think i seriously need to insert some punctuation into my writing

crying is for losers
i think i'll just be pissed and mad at the world instead
too bad im a hypocritical weirdo

yesterday on the bus i saw a teenager guy who looked EXACTLY like a younger version of Anthony Kiedis (of red hot chili peppers), long hair in ponytail and all. i wanted to say something. but what would have i said? i used to think Anthony Kiedis was so hot when i was in grade nine. hot in a sweaty-gross-hot way, like the way Dave Grohl would be hot.

today/yesterday (feb 18) was raine's 37th birthday. woaaaah.

i think i could be perpetually sad cause im lame like that

i have my weirdo jealousy leveling up and down. suzanne and travis are perfect. leave them alone blah blah blah.

im talking in weird codes that i have just invented one second ago.

ever since you have been gone
its all been caffeine-free, faux punk fatigue.

this post has been edited 100000 times.

6 comments:

lara said...

excuse me jen?

those ARE NOT my songs....i dont have a song but if i did those would not be even close.

damn i wish i had a song.

Nate James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate James said...

i would catch your tears :)

we're all hypocritical weirdos, your not alone.

My Name Is Fenny said...

youre right lar, you dont have a song then and i am clearly wrong

Dare said...

*is with lara's point of view*
"dance dance" really isn't my song....
I did have a brief blackcomb stint when I was quite into it, but that was about it.

and jen, if you get offended/angry.. well I can't help that.

My Name Is Fenny said...

im not angry. what the fuck? where do you get these ideas? i wrote in the song names because if i didnt i thought there would be a shenanigan of WAH I DONT HAVE A SONG or YOU FORGOT ABOUT MEs.


MAJOR EDIT TO POST BEACUSE PEOPLE ARE PISSED OFF