Saturday, February 25, 2006

lights out, guerilla radio! (turn this shit up)


im really happy this weekend 'cause i've had some good talks with people. the talks have made me quite relieved even though they should have made me miserable. OH MAN IM SO PSYCHED FOR THIS WEEK BECAUSE I WONT BE SULKY AT ALL. suhweet.


what a weird ... reflection, that was.

on a completely irrelevant note: i am interviewing my school's Athlete of the Month for my school newspaper... and she just happens to be one of my best friends. woohoo. go dara.

.dara says:
I'm not charismatic

- Jen - says:
so? then youre not charismatic.

.dara says:
pffffffftttt


- Jen - says:
the interview will be 100% real, no edits

.dara says:
ew


- Jen - says:
phsaw.


- Jen - says:

dont ew me.


.dara says:

i'm ewwwy

- Jen - says:
HAHA
.

dara says:

too ewwy for real time

today i saw the weirdest thing ever - there were shitloads of piles of ICE CUBES in the middle of the street, lying on to the grassy walk (i say grass but i really mean hay, because it's so dry). bizarre much? i took pictures. yes i am a weirdo.

people can really burn me up sometimes. one day it will be completely fine and fun, then the next moment i can't stand anything they are saying, and everything people do make me want to barf. ugh.

i have such shitloads of work to do this week. why do i always have weeks in which i do completely nothing, followed by weeks just FILLED with homework? UGH.

1 comment:

Dare said...

hehe. I trust you to not make me sound like a weirdoid in the final product of the interview. oh, and can there pwease pwease not be a picture of me. pwease.