Saturday, February 11, 2006


agh. i had to uninstall haloscan because it didn't work for some people and now all my comments are deleted. can you imagine my pain? ha ha ha.

i slept for 3 hours and now my eyes are being all dry (which does not make sense). plus i should go pore over some books for my essay... ugh. i am VERY screwed for school next week. so much work.

i want the Lauryn Hill album.

i'm trying to debate whether being boring is better than being stupidly melodramatic. i think it must be.

elliott smith: i waited for a bus to separate the both of us and take me off far away from you, cause my feelings never change a bit, i always feel like shit, i dont know why. i guess that i "just do", you once talked to me about love, and you painted pictures of a never-neverland and i could've gone to that place, but i didn't understand, i didn't understand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry jen ><
hehehe
i had a good day today
i was happy which is pretty rare these days
but now this essays gonna shoot me in the face.

Anonymous said...

btw that was me, denise