Monday, May 01, 2006

and whatever happened to a boyfriend? someone who makes love because he's in it

i am not looking forward to this week. i think i may become stressed to the snapping point. I WANT THIS WEEK TO BE OVER, GODDAMMIT!! i hate it already.

i hate asking people for money. even if they are donations for a charity. somehow, it makes me feel subordinate and pretentiously superior at once.... eh.


...and now for something completely different...

my mom hid chocolates because my sister always eats them to death. my mom just left and my sister's opening every cabinet and drawer in the kitchen. what a laugh.

during dinner tonite i started thinking about how stressful this week's going to be. then i made moaning animal noises like i had a headache at the thought and shut my eyes and started clapping, out of nowhere. my sister gave me a look.

i feel like holden caulfield in the catcher in the rye. moreso than usually. blargh. why are there so many people on msn tonite? asdlfkjdslfjlsdgdsab.

No comments: