Tuesday, May 23, 2006


The Stills have been added to the lineup for the Sam Roberts & Broken Social Scene concert... ok, now i really have to go. whine whine, i am lacking in money. i don't like how i would have to travel all the way to burnaby (40-60 whole minutes!) by myself, if i were to go.

(this is a plea for somebody to come with me).

tickets go on sale tomorrow (for cfox presale- which i have the password for) or this friday, which is the normal sale. i don't think it will sell out right away because this is a biggish venue. either way, it's general admission so i'm not too worried about deciding whether to buy tickets tomorrow.

$36.50 for three fantastic bands is a TOTAL BARGAIN. come and enjoy good music with me.

i guess i will go by myself (sigh) if i cant find anybody. ew. i dunno. maybe i won't. maybe i shouldn't go no matter what anyway. bleh.

1 comment:

Susie said...

boo I'm in Vancouver the week before that show, but i'll be home by then. I'd so have gone with you. I want to see the stills.

I went to Burnaby by myself once on the bus. It wasn't too bad at all.