Wednesday, May 10, 2006


an hour later, my math homework is still undone. meh.

i realized how different (in style, writing, tone, etc) my new blog is from my old one. i miss the old one because i actually took time in what i was writing back then. maybe i had more time back then? i have no idea. either way, i hate my new blog and i can't go baaaaaaaaaaaaaack to the way i was before. godfuckindamn.

"GET LOST."

today i was on the bus when a woman with an Emily Strange bag looked at me and exclaimed:

woman: emily! nice shirt!
me: thanks.

it was probably what i woulda done, had it been a broken social scene shirt or something. i always do that to people on the bus. or at least agonize minutes over whether to comment on it or not. one time, when i was going to UBC on the bus, some dude sitting beside me was listening to arcade fire on his pink mini (ugh) ipod and i replayed a potential conversation over and over in my head... the guy left the bus before i could make up my mind and say a word, though. ha.

that was before arcade fire was played on muchmusic 24/7, in between music videos by ciara and nickelback. it was conversation-worthy okay!

on a completely irrelevant note, i am really jealous of my friend and it makes me almost hate her. im sad that i'm pathetic like that... im jealous of her because she has things that i don't have slash will never have. or maybe because she took away something that i wanted really badly. or something. we talk and can feel each other's sarcasm and confusion and exasperatedness. quite annoying. ahhhhhhh im making ZERO sense here. i wish i weren't as jealousbittercynical of friends, because i act like the biggest idiot when i am.

ciao.

1 comment:

Nate James said...

fuck math homework... haha dont do it!

i love your blog, as i did your old one.