Monday, May 08, 2006

video of cris's brother's band, who played some songs at the school fashion show last week:

there are some more but buzznet hates me and is a slowpoke, so i will upload some more laterrrrrrr.

i want to say something right now but i wont.
it would gross me out.

+++

today somebody commented on my olp shirt. and someone else commented on my shoes. someone else commented on my pin. this has got to be some historical moment - jenny gets attention from (almost) strangers in sake of her clothingslashappearance! like, dude.

k bye.

edit: i chose a bad video that is very unrepresentative of the band, but oh well. enjoy the harmonica solo.

2 comments:

Nate James said...

iv had a stranger come up to me a time or two to say something nice about my appearence... it always weirds me out

My Name Is Fenny said...

well its kinda the whole point of a band... i was more surprised that the band didn't have a myspace. everyone and their mom has a myspace account.