Tuesday, May 30, 2006

ive been too sleepy to update my blog properly in the last few whatevers. i went to sleep past 3am last nite, which is a record time for a school nite, probably, with no apparent reason why i should go to bed so late. eh.

on my birthday i had the worst headache plus stomach ache that my mom actually sat at my side and looked after me for about an hour. it was a tad bit scary. haha.

some things i recieved for my birthday: (because i cant think of anything better to write about right now...)

click on the images to see details. (right click, "open in new window"...)




































plus an amazing white chocolate cake with pink shaved strawberry icing thingies. mmmm.


i have two tests on wednesday and im sooo screwed. eep.

2 comments:

Susie said...

awww, i can't believe you were sick on your birthday :(

Yay Death Cab albums though - do you have them all now?

My Name Is Fenny said...

><