Sunday, May 14, 2006


yuh. its 1am and i haven't done dishes yet. waaaaay too lazy. i guess i should do them tomorrow morning. i vacuumed the house and cleaned the hamster cage and did two loads of laundry. yawn.

i should be working right now. i really should be. i have a test on monday and shit to finish before then... like that unmentionable portfolio. bloody hell.

i got a progress report in korean school. i am getting a whopping 97%. remind you, i should be getting the lowest mark in class, if you look at my actual language skills. my reading level is that of a korean third grader's. ha ha ha. i guess doing homework pays off.

i want the new douglas coupland book.

my sister has a cold. she wanted me to tuck her into bed at a record time of 9:45pm - she must really be sick. she usually goes to bed at 2am, which is about an hour later than when i usually go to bed.

... it is really easy to lose track of time when you're meandering on MySpace.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I want Jpod so badly. I missed it coming out in Vancouver and now I have to wait until the 5th of June until it comes out over here :(

My Name Is Fenny said...

i am MISSING IN ACTION.