Wednesday, May 31, 2006

crazy daycamp kids.


approximately 11 months ago, i was volunteering at the ymca daycamp for kids. ahahhaa. good times:



july 14, 2005

COMMENTS/DEMANDS/QUESTIONS JENNY HAS GOTTEN FROM LITTLE KIDS AGED FIVE TO TWELVE [AND JONNY, THE FELLOW VOLUNTEER] DURING YMCA-NESS:

me: I'm 200 years old.
pearl [5 years old]: reeeeally?
me: yeah.
pearl: then how come... how come you're not dead?
me: i have a long life.
pearl: how come you don't have white hair?
me: i dyed it.
me: i have a beard too, but i shave it off every morning.
pearl:*laugh*

--------

jessica kid [6 years old]: how can you kill your best friend?
me: you could, if you really hated them.

--------

chloe [6 years old]: is she your BEST friend?
me: sure.
chloe: you're MY best friend.
me: awwww.
chloe: actually, you're my ONLY friend.
chloe: haha, just kidding!

--------

kid [12 years old]: hey, old person.
me: me? i have a name, you know.
kid: but i don't know your name.
kid2: no, *points at denise* her name is denise, and *points to jenny* her.... i don't know.
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kids: *stares in horrification*
denise: why's that funny.
me: *stifled laugh*

--------

laura[5 years old]: PROMISE THAT YOU'LL COME TOMORROW.
me: i promise. tomorrow's still friday, you know.
laura: i know! but! what if you get sick? what if you get fever?!?!
me: i won't get fever.
laura: promise!
me: okay. i promise!
laura + me: *pinky promise*

--------

jonny [15...16?]: YOU'RE in the MINI too?
me: yeah.
jonny: *horrified*

--------



ps. i just re-read this post from another's perspective. it makes zero sense whatsoever, unless you're denise. ahaha.

No comments: