Saturday, May 27, 2006


I CANT WAIT FOR THE STUPID WORLD CUP SOCCER THINGY TO START =D

i am totally calm by the way.

calm is an anagram for CLAM, did you know?

clams are yummy.

actually, i have no idea why i said that. i hate shellfish of all kinds.

some more anagrams that i have memorized from my grade six super geeky anagram phase:::

MOTHER IN LAW --> WOMAN HITLER
BLUEBERRIES --> RUBBER ELSIE
A STICK OF CHEWING GUM --> A THING OF MAGIC WE SUCK
A DECIMAL POINT --> I'M A DOT IN PLACE
ASTRONOMERS --> MOON STARERS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow those anagrams rule the WORLD!

i am going to start reading your blog now.

foXXy said...

mmmmmmmm i love shellfish!!

Anonymous said...

everytime i hear (or read) the word clam, my first thought is...

UNICLAM! :D


random, i know.

Anonymous said...

sorry for double posting, but

LET'S GO, ARGENTINA!

<3

My Name Is Fenny said...

oh man, i forgot about the uniclam

XD