Tuesday, May 09, 2006


whooops. i totally just snubbed somebody on the phone who was looking for my mom because i thought it was a telemarketer... i realized after i hung up that it really wasn't... eh.

went to playland today, as part of a physics field trip. we had to measure average velocities and gravities and potential energies and whatnot. i went on so many dizzying rides. i went on the Hellevator for the first time in my life - that was pretty creepy. i get sweaty just thinking about the experience. we went on the water ride and got soaked. the roller coaster was the best, but all the other rides were pretty good. at the end of the day, though, i was so tired and dizzy i thought i was going to puke. in fact, i'm still dizzy...

barf.

i should have taken a shitload of tylenol and slept, but my sister asked me to do something so i lost my sleep time out of kindness. fuck!

No comments: