Sunday, May 14, 2006

doodles and musings.


TOTALLY RANDOM AND EXTREMELY FASCINATING:


andrew: dude, those smoking guys are such losers.
me: who?
andrew: like, scott and shit.
matt: scott doesnt smoke. it's only like arnold...
andrew: oh ya arnold. he's such a fucking loser, man. they're always smoking behing the school, it's like LUNG CANCER IS SO COOL.
me: arnold?
andrew: yah
me: arnold was mean to me in grade seven.
andrew: yeah well he's retarded.


........

andrew: so, you're voting for me in the student council election right?
denise: what are you running for?
andrew: finance.
me: FINANCE!?
andrew: like, you do money from fundraisers and stuff. i actually wanna do it though.
denise: i'll vote for you.
andrew: cool.


.......

justin: metallica RULES.
me: uh yeah.
justin: well look what you listen to, you listen to freakin weezer. say it aint sooooo!
me: ...
justin: name five metallica songs. name FIVE.
me: metallica hasnt had any good albums since the black album.
justin: stop jumping on the fuckin bandwagon.
me: meh.
justin: name FIVE.
me: nothing else matters, master of puppets, battery, enter sandman, st. anger, unforgiven...
justin: what else do you listen to anyway? freakin' stars and shit.
me: i like rufus wainwright.


.......

me: fruck!
jaeson: jeez jenny. some violent language there. you know, without the 'r'.
me: ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice....

:-/