Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i lace my chucks, i walk the aisle, i take my pills, the babies cry

andrew mcmahon of
jack's mannequin/something corporate


my hands are so f'ing sticky. AHHH. i hate this humidity.

i have nothing to do in july and half of august... i REALLY hope this summer doesn't turn out pointless. my last summer was good, i did over 100 hours of volunteering. i severely need to do something productive this summer, like take that NLS lifeguarding course i've been putting off for a year. bwah.

... this will be my last summer before i go away to whatever university. strange. i kind of hate high school and want it to be over, but at the same time i don't.

recently i seem to feel nothing, except love for inanimate objects, like beds. and food. i wish i could sleep for hours and hours without end. excuse me but where did all my feelings go? i dont even hate people that passionately anymore. this is news. everything is Meh.

i'm going to scan in some drawings later, because my blog seems to be lacking in anything sane.

No comments: