Friday, May 05, 2006

me and denise... @ the school fashion show.

i am soooooooooo incredibly tired. my eyes are closing automatically and my mind is shut. i just did my physics homework backwards and thank god that i sent it to dara for proofreading, because she spotted my mistake.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am so pooped.

tomorrow's english class should be interesting. i wonder if the whole class will fail. i wouldn't be surprised, anyway.

bwah. buzznet is being a slowpoke right now and i've been waiting forever to upload a 22-second video. lalalalalalala.

more fashion show pix to come later. fuckin' buzznet takes so long. denise looks pwetty in her handmade dress. i have no idea what the fuck i'm doing in that picture though... what's up with my closed fist? hahaaa.

on a completely irrelevant note, there was this girl who modeled in the fashion show who had scars on her wrists and arms. and she put foundation on the scars before the modeling part. creepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your friend looks supreme in her homemade dress. Very impressive.
You also look happy.