Wednesday, May 31, 2006

dare to be differenttttttttttttttttttttt.
[i had to caption it. not that you cant read or anything.]

i realized im a pretty big hypocrite.

more importantly: my mom bought me a new quilt. its my favouritestestestest thing in the world right now cause my bed is soft and cottony and makes it perfect for naps (which i take daily... ahahah). i should really stop showing too much love for inanimate objects. and i should stop being so apathetic about people relations...

people are boring. and mostly stupid.
mostly vapid an vain.

i said some mean things today to AFox and his sidekick Berkely. (wow im coming up with such subtle fakenames...) but i say obscenely mean things to them on a regular basis, so its not that unusual. half the time i insult people, i realize what i've said about a minute after i actually say them... i must have this weird uncontrollable insult spirit monster thingy in me that springs into life whenever i'm confronted slash feel offended slash annoyed:

lara: jen, see this drawing! isnt it pretty?
me: yeah, i saw it. its nice.
afox: whats so special about it? its a drawing. jeez.
me: its called art. im sure you'll never learn to appreciate it coz youve never made any.
afox: why the fuck are you so mean?
berkely: uh... yeah, jeez jenny. *looks really offended*

++++++++++++

snapey, the student council secretary-to-be: berkely made me take down one of my campaign posters.
me: huh? *looks at poster* oh. was he all vain about his face again and made you take it down because it has an unflattering picture of him on the poster?
berkely: ......
me: oh shit. that was a bit too loud...

etc.
they all pretty much hate me
i wish i could give a shit about it, because having enemies in the classroom isn't very healthy, but i dont really care. hahaha.

i'm never gonna know you now, but i'm gonna love you anyhow.

1 comment:

Whatsername again....? said...

you can always just look innocently at them and blame PMS.

=)