Friday, June 02, 2006


the aforementioned barbeque get-together was insane. there were a couple hundred of people who i haven't seen in a looong time. even the strangers aren't complete strangers because they are somehow related to the ones i already know. it was creepy because i saw all these people i haven't seen for about four years and they'd changed and stuff. seeing too many people you know ALL IN ONE PLACE was pretty overwhelming...

i am trying to work on my eloquence. my writing sucks.

i realized today that i really prefer classics to contemporary books. by far. i hate it when i read books too quickly coz that means there are a lot of useless words in between the important ones. i want to savour each one and take forever to read a book. like eating a good meal.

my favouritest songs in the world these days are:
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes
Magneta Lane - Broken Plates

... i like fuzzy woozy guitars.

k bye.

No comments: