Friday, June 23, 2006

Harry Kewell (AUS), after his tying goal

i finished my last exam today. NO MORE EXAMS YESSSSSSSSSSS. my friends have pretend-shunned me because most of them still have one (or two!) exams left. heh.

after the exam, we went to zach's house/outdoor pool... pretty relaxing. i am so glad my exams are done. at one point during the party, denise splashed hot tub water at me when i was fully dressed, so i grabbed her clothes and nearly dumped them in the pool. denise was frantically trying to get them back. hahahaha. hilarious. it was all mindless fun and hours of burning each other. i can't even half the stuff that happened.

we had a barbeque and ate dinner there. zach was flipping burgers, i wish i could have taken a picture of that. it was so amusing. he was all american-house-party-host like.

i have a ton of photos on my camera but i can't upload them until i get my computer back from the repair shop.... ugh inconviniences. i hate not having pictures to go with the day's events but whatever. i'll live.

i walked home after zach's party. on my way home i heard a jingly tune and saw an ice cream truck driving through the quiet neighbourhoods in front of my school. ahhhh sweet. it seems like summer's really here now.

when i came home i watched the Australia - Croatia game. i was rooting for Australia because i love the coach Guus Hiddink (hmmm, i wonder which team he coached 4 years ago...). but seriously, it turns out i would have rooted for Australia anyway cause Croatia played such a dirty game. I only really watched the second half of the game, and there were at least five red cards on the Croatian team and yellow cards every two minutes. insanity. the game tied 2-2. awww.

at midnite i suddenly had the urge to watch a disney movie, so my sister and i watched Toy Story 2. ahhhhhahahhaa. i love that movie. my sister and i have practically memorized every bit of that movie, we know all the staple lines. when we were younger, we used to say these lines out of the blue, in personality voices, and laugh our heads off for a good five minutes. i guess we do that with practically all comical quotes, coz we do that often with harry potter also. and tv commercials. heh.

No comments: