Monday, June 12, 2006


i just read the newspaper for 2.5 hours straight. my head is all wooooozy

I HAVENT STARTED STUDYING FOR ANY FINALS YET. wheeeeee screwed much.

things to do in the extremely short term:

- study for chemistry final (omfg.)
- study for physics final
- study for math final ... la la la
- read goddamn socials textbook

our socials teacher is so irresponsible, we haven't covered half of the curriculum which the provincial exam will be focussing on. we're screwed times infinity. yay!

my school is giving out yearbooks on wednesday! happy yearbook day! oh man. i remember grade eight yearbook day, i think i got practically EVERYONE in my class to sign/write stuff in it. ha! and i wrote a paragraph worth of remember when this happened... in nearly everybody's. anticipation much!

world cup football 2006 tv airing times [click]

1 comment:

My Name Is Fenny said...

oh yah! i heard about that from the grade 12s...

whats it say?