Sunday, June 04, 2006

photos photos photos.
lara takes out her anger on a poor little statue.

bad lara, good roxy.

lara looks evil.
... yeah, dont ask.

wheeee cake.

GO US! *super group power*
clockwise from bottom (the colourful bracelet): me, roxy, denise, lara, dara.

crazy kids.

roxy stole my flower.

the cat got stuck in the tree.

i folded a shitload of paper cranes.

lara has totally awesome jeans with my chalk drawings on them.
...

hopscotch!!!!!!!

i stole these.

shoes, once again..

clouds forever!

daisies.

i wonder how many i've made so far...

and i saved the best for last, cause i made dara anticipate it so much....

:D
ahahahahaha.

my pictures arent random at all.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Great photos as always.

Do you ever take that hoodie off?

Dare said...

JENNY IS EVOL!!!!! jeeze, way to hold me in suspension for so long.

My Name Is Fenny said...

ahaha, i knew someone would ask that. sooz: yes, i do take it off sometimes *GASP*