Tuesday, June 06, 2006



ugh. why the fuck is everyone so obsessive compulsive
and stupid
its driving me nuts.

i can't see other peoples views.
(this is called self-centered.)

all i ever want to do is sleep.

boo hoo hoo boo.

i have a chem test tomorrow as well as a french final exams thats only worth, oh i dunno, 10 percent of the entire year's mark. bleh. bloody hell! i want to shoot chemistry.

on a more positive note, i am getting involved in all sorts of go-getter clever extra curricular activities that are made for artsy yuppies. mhmmmmmmm. yeah um what? ew i am grossing myself out with my actiontakingness.

whatever.

holy jeez its almost june 13. ie mini picnicpicnicpicnic. wheeeeeeee!

steal the sun, fall asleep
wish away... the soul is cheap.

lesson learned, wish me luck
soothe the burn, wake me up.

No comments: