Saturday, June 03, 2006


im having the worst headache ever. they're like little needles of lightening. ahhhhhh pain.

this has got to be a new low. i dont even miss the people who used to be my friends. have i become completely heartless? ahghahha. ouch headache. i have a grand total of maybe three or four friends right now. im so glad. im bitter like batter acid.

zing.

this is old news, but for my birthday, i got exactly three birthday cards. that's gotta be a record low but i don't really give a fuck because all three of them were way too awesome. i didnt get any phonyhappy hallmark bullshit cards. my sister put together the best card i've recieved IN MY LIFE. it nearly made me cry because (a) it was super heartfelt and (b) it was hilarious. in a six-page letter, she wrote a huge compiled list of inside jokes that are too strange to be understood by any other people on earth... i laughed for about fifteen minutes straight. she also wrote some quotes in the more serious part of the card:

"you were born an original. dont die a copy."

that just about killed me. she thought that the quote applied to me. i guess i knew she looked up to me all along but never really overtly thought about it. im gonna try to top her card and start writing it months beforehand or something. although i can never top her in writing cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm assuming canada post still hates me and you never got m card. :'(

My Name Is Fenny said...

:( awww boo.

denise: i love the dinosaur. <3